· Boucle Fabric: Avoid snagging the loops and washing it in the machine. Clean it with a damp cloth, mild soap, and warm water.
· Tech Leather: Wipe it down with a damp cloth and avoid exposing it to heat or direct sunlight. For normal stains, use a mild soap and water to clean it.
· Nappa Leather: Use a soft, dry cloth or a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush attachment to remove dust and debris from the surface of the leather. This should be done on a weekly basis to prevent buildup.
· Velvet Fabric: Avoid using harsh chemicals or soaking it in water. Use a soft brush to gently remove any dirt or dust.
· Linen Fabric: Wash in cold water, use a mild detergent, and avoid putting it in the dryer. Let it to dry or lay it flat.
· Polyurethane Cotton: Wash it in warm water and use a mild detergent. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener. If it gets stained, use a stain remover to treat the affected area.